The author of the following publications is Mr. Ashraf Nadoury, with the assistance of other members of Nadoury & Nahas Law Offices:
- “Foreign Investment in Egypt” (published at Newsletter of World Jurist Association at Seoul conference Sep. 1977).
- “The Attorney Client Privilege to Silent his Lawyer’s Testimony” (Published in the Newsletter of Works Peace thorough law Berlin conference on the law of the world, July 1985).
- “Legal Problems of Transferring Technology to The Third World” (Published in Newsletter of Justice Magazine Oct. 1989).
- “Privatization in Egypt” (Published in Newsletter of the Arab Regional Forum of the International Bar Association (IBA) section on business law vol. 8 no. 2 Dec. 2001)
- “Iraq Claims Summary” (Published in Newsletter of International Business lawyer of IBA vol. 30 no. 7 July / August 2002).
- “The Mediterranean Investor look at Egypt’s Tax Structure” (Published in the journal of a warren Gorham & Lamont Publication).
- “The New Economic Middle East” (Published in Justice Newsletter march 1996)
- “Forms and Structures of Business in Egypt” [published in Newsletter of the Arab Regional Forum of the International Bar Association (IBA) Section on business law vol. 10 No3 July 2004].
- "The New Egyptian Business Climate demands for preventive approach to investment planning".
* Any of these above mentioned publications can be provided upon request. you are kindly requested to contact any of our offices, click here