Graduated from Faculty of Law, Alexandria University , Egypt – 1944.
Registered in Egyptian Lawyers Syndicate – 1944.
Registered at High Court of Appeal – 1953.
Registered at Supreme Court of Egypt – 1963.
Chairman of Egyptian Vineyards Co. – 1963 till 1982.
Vice Chairman of friends of Environment in Alexandria Association 1990.
Board member and treasures of Egyptian Association of friends of Bibliotheca Alexandrina – 2001.
Participated in several law seminars and conference.
Specialized in Civil, Commercial and Environmental Laws